Sunday 28 January 2007 at 21:44, mcrilf wrote...

It is just me?

Its around this time of year that my blood pressure rises above its normal stressed level. But the release is nigh...in fact, in just over 3 weeks the kids will have broken up from school and there'll be the relief of summer holidays at last. No more worrying about the school run, getting them to ballet lessons on time (twice a week), music practice, school play rehearsals (seemingly endless at the moment), parents evenings and more.

And to increase the pressure that little bit more, work is manic too.

It can't just be me feeling this...but is this how life is supposed to be? When do we (my beautiful wife ane I) get time for us. How is it that we're both so shattered in the evenings when we finally stop organising the house, getting the kids to bed, finishing that last document for work...

So I've taken to blogging as an outlet. A way of just offloading. Of recording mood and feelings. And somewhere to record loads of (possibly fairly random) stuff that I find online on my daily journey along the hyper-inter-web-thingy...because I'm a web addict too. What did I ever do without it? But will it solve my stress problems? Hmmm...

Of course, this blog is part of an experiment too - so I might try to make a few dollars here. And therefore please be aware that links you see on this blog may have affiliate referral codes within them.

If you have enjoyed this post, please subscribe to this feed, share it AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: