Sunday 9 September 2007 at 20:57, mcrilf wrote...

Got a design...need XHTML template?

At my day job we're always in need of someone to turn our web designs into decent, cross-browser compliant (X)HTML. So I was really interested to stumble across psd2html.com. Their claim really caught my eye:

PSD2HTML delivers hand-coded markup to any specification in under 8 hours

Now that's a great promise. And with the prices they quote (around $200 per template) it's gotta be worth a try.

I'll let you know how we get on with them.

Update: We're just about to test these guys out, plus one of their competitors HTMLBlender. I'll post an update when we get some results back.

If you have enjoyed this post, please subscribe to this feed, share it AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments:

On 26 November 2007 at 00:33, blendahtom said...

Did u ever use these services?

On 24 July 2008 at 20:48, andres said...

The most affordable PSD to HTML service for freelancers with high-quality slice
in 24 hours for me

http://www.mydesign2html.co.uk

You send a design in any of common formats (PSD, PNG, JPG, GIF etc) 
and you receive a high-quality XHTML-CSS page.